Serving North & South Carolina
Scott has over 33 years of cumulative experience in the world of material handling. He studied at Wingate College, and later, at Coastal Carolina University. His early years in the field were spent in mechanical installation, inside sales, and warehouse manager roles. Later, he moved into the company AutoCAD drafting role, followed by Outside System Sales from 1991 – 2008.
Since 2008, Scott’s experience and skill set continue to deepen and expand through his involvement in marketing, new business development, and upper management. Scott was appointed Vice President and a member of the Company Board of Directors in 2015. Later, he returned to Outside System Sales and Allied Products for Charlotte and the surrounding area.
A Native of Charlotte, Scott today lives in the Lake Norman area with his wife, Christy. A Father of three young adults, Scott enjoys family, traveling, Gamecock sports, and Panther football.
- Solutions for any material handling application
- Project Management, installation management, and integration.
- Ergonomic Solutions
- Storage Solutions
- Mobile Aisle Racking and Automated Storage
- Conveyor systems with turnkey integrated solutions
- Automated Storage Solutions
- Rack Solutions including Pushback, Pallet Flow, Carton Flow, and Drive-In
- Bridge Cranes of multiple sizes and handling devices
- Scissor lift solutions of all types
- Modular Office Buildings
- Mezzanine Platforms and Catwalks
- Floor to Floor Vertical Lifts
- Two-Story Shelving Systems
AEC Team Highlights
We sat down with Scott Abernathy to discuss his history with the company, what it takes to be on the road for 16 years, and the secret formula that makes AEC the best place to go for material handling solutions. Read More …
“The one thing that we’ve always prided ourselves on is our excellence, a quick response, and making sure that the entire project goes smoothly,” says Abernathy.
“And once we do a job for someone, they come back. Repeat business has always been our strong suit.”
How can I assist you?
I welcome the challenge to provide a quality solution to your application needs.
I should be close by in my local territory and able to respond quickly. I’m just a phone call or email away and I’m looking forward to working with you.