Serving North & South Carolina
Scott has over 33 years of cumulative experience in the world of material handling. His early years in the field were spent in mechanical installation, inside sales, and warehouse manager roles. Later, he moved into the company AutoCAD drafting role, followed by Outside System Sales from 1991 – 2008. His experience and skill set continued to deepen and expand through his involvement in marketing, new business development, and upper management from 2008 – 2016. Scott was appointed Vice President and a member of the Company Board of Directors in 2015. In late 2016, Scott returned to Outside System and Allied Product Sales for Charlotte and the surrounding area. A Native of Charlotte, Scott today lives in the Lake Norman area. He studied at Wingate College, and later, at Coastal Carolina University.
A Father of three young adults, Scott enjoys family, coaching youth basketball, traveling, Gamecock sports, and Panther football. Soon to be married to Christy Russo.
- Solutions for any material handling application
- Project Management, installation management, and integration.
- Ergonomic Solutions
- Storage Solutions
- Mobile Aisle Racking and Automated Storage
- Conveyor systems with turnkey integrated solutions
- Automated Storage Solutions
- Rack Solutions including Pushback, Pallet Flow, Carton Flow, and Drive-In
- Bridge Cranes of multiple sizes and handling devices
- Scissor lift solutions of all types
- Modular Office Buildings
- Mezzanine Platforms and Catwalks
- Floor to Floor Vertical Lifts
- Two-Story Shelving Systems
How can I assist you?
I welcome the challenge to provide a quality solution to your application needs. I should be close by in my local territory and able to respond quickly. I’m just a phone call or email away and I’m looking forward to working with you.