Serving North & South Carolina
I’m an electrical engineer who has served in industrial environments for 21 years. I’ve worked in the fields of automated manufacturing, tier-1 automotive engineering, material handling, automated machine control design, hydro power generation OEM controls design, AGV’s, and engineering consulting for power generation.
Electrical industrial construction project management, automated controls and PLC programming, industrial engineering and maintenance supervision, process improvement methodologies including Six-Sigma, Kaizen, etc., ETAP power system analysis, incl. breaker settings and coordination studies.
- Packaging Line Integration – Turnkey Installation including conveyance, custom
material handling, work stations, and integrated controls.
- Sortation and Accumulation Conveyor Systems
- Distribution Center Conveyor Systems
- Mobile Aisle Pallet Rack Systems
- Automatic Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Ergonomic Lift and Positioning Equipment
- Heavy Material Lifts for Floor-to-Floor Applications and Mezzanine Work Platforms
- Modular Offices and Modular In-Plant Buildings
- Safety Guarding (custom and standard)
Multi-industry engineering experience; T1 automotive, power generation (consulting and OEM design), textile, tire & rubber, automation and automated machinery, material handling and AGV’s
- Designed and installed OE governor control systems for hydropower industry
- Controls and reliability engineering for automated machine OEM
- Project management, multi-discipline
- International construction and installation management, electrical equipment incl. power system and distribution
- Sales and engineering sales support for automation components and material handling industry
- Manufacturing plant engineering and maintenance management
- Six Sigma / Kaizen team leader for manufacturing environments
- 8-years in the USAR Combat Engineering and Corps of Engineers
AEC Profiles Brad Pearson
Always on the move helping clients, we managed to get Brad on the phone to learn a bit more about him and ask how 21 years of experience as an electrical engineer in the industrial world helps him serve clients as part of the AEC team.
“If you care about what your clients are doing and their position, that translates. I spent my whole career in their position. I’ve been the guy trying to make something work in manufacturing, so I can relate to their difficulties and hardships. I’ve been that guy looking for a solution on a budget and on a schedule, so I can relate.”