Serving North Carolina
Bobby has a degree from Clemson University in Mechanical Engineering. He has been working in various industrial roles for over 12 years in Tier 1 automotive, battery separator manufacturing, electrical distribution, and composite materials.
His work involved solving material handling and process issues saving valuable floor space, increasing productivity and creating a safer work environment. Bobby is versed in lean manufacturing, Kaizen and holds a green belt certification.
Bobby’s mission is to use his engineering background and extensive knowledge of material handling products to provide custom solutions that are in line with the customers overall mission. He looks forward to gaining his customers trust and develop a long-term relationship by providing proven solutions while demonstrating excellent customer service.
In his spare time Bobby enjoys traveling with his family, motorsports, running and cycling.
- Packaging Line Integration – Turnkey Installation including conveyance, custom material handling, work stations, and integrated controls.
- Sortation and Accumulation Conveyor Systems for Palletizing and Robotic Work Cells
- Distribution Center Conveyor Systems
- Mobile Aisle Pallet Rack Systems
- Ergonomic Lift and Positioning Equipment
- Heavy Material Lifts for Floor to Floor Applications and Mezzanines
- In-Plant Modular Buildings
- Safety Guarding (custom and standard)
- Ergonomic handling solutions providing workstation cranes, air balancers, and end effector for pack out stations.
- Conveyor systems for various operations from assembly to pack-out.
- Reduced manufacturing production cell footprint by 2,000 sqft gaining valuable floorspace back.
- Pallet flow rack storage solution.
- Project management, multi-discipline.
- Six Sigma / Kaizen team leader.
Tell me how I can be of service to you.
I’m passionate about digging in, doing the front-end research, and finding the right solution. Let me know what I can do to assist you with your next project.