Steel Mezzanine Platforms are an economical solution for common warehouse space needs.
A steel mezzanine work platform is a free standing unit which provides another storage level to your facility – freeing up valuable floor space. Constructed with C-Channel sheet metal and steel column support, this type of mezzanine is a simple answer to warehouse space needs. Common applications are for lighter duty storage, display applications, and expansion of needed floor space.
Structural Steel Mezzanine Platforms are a robust solution for heavy duty storage needs in warehouses and distribution centers.
Structural steel mezzanine platforms are free standing units providing solutions for a wide array of industry applications – our storage and space planning specialists will have a solution for you.
Made with structural I-Beams and open web steel joists, the live load and point load capacities are much greater. This allows for more freedom of design for multi-level and long span platforms to meet any capacity, in any seismic zone.
Engineered safety assurance:
- Designed, engineered, and installed to your business process specifications
- Compliant with the International Building Code (IBC)
- Seismic zone compliant
Why build on when you can build up? A free standing mezzanine platform is considered capital equipment which benefits you with tax advantages over permanent construction.
Additional benefits from mezzanine storage systems:
- Expands your work area and storage capabilities
- Provides office, storage and work space under your mezzanine floor
- Perfect for common storage or display applications
- Can provide temporary fix to space constraints within leased buildings
- Production doesn’t have to be stopped – unlike warehouse reconstruction
Work Platform Accessories
Storage platform accessories such as a variety of floor decking, gates, guard rail, vertical lifts, stairs, and flooring options can be customized to fit your needs perfectly.