Push Back Rack: Store more product in less space and save money.
Push back rack systems fill valuable storage space with product, not aisles. Instead of single pallet-deep selective racks, a push back rack system lets you store pallets 2 to 5 deep while retaining easy access.
Push back rack pallets are placed by forklift on nested carts riding on inclined rails. Each pallet is then pushed back by pallet loading in the front, exposing the next cart.
When removing product, the forklift takes out the front pallet, allowing the pallets on carts behind it to roll gently to the front of the rack. The nested carts make for easy placement and retrieval.
Instead of single pallet-deep selective racks, contact AEC to find how push back rack systems let you store pallets 2 to 5 deep.
Push back rack benefits:
- Better use of warehouse space – up to 90% more product storage than selective rack systems
- Store a variety of SKUs on different levels of lanes for easy product access
- Interlocking carts help prevent jamming and costly product damage
- Increased selectivity – up to 400% more selectivity than drive-in racks
- High storage density coupled with selectivity for faster pick rates
- Color coded carts for easy visual inventory
- LIFO inventory control – Last In First Out