Cantilever Racks: Providing superior storage for pipes, lumber, and other long dimensioned material.
Cantilever racks are used for efficient, organized storage of longer, oddly-sized materials. Available in a wide variety of sizes and capacities, cantilever racks present an assortment of storage solutions.
Cantilever rack features:
- Bolted connections secure arms to columns
- Heavy arm connector plate holds rigid even under heavy loads
- Sloped connector slot in arms facilitates proper seating and load transmission to the column
- Columns factory welded to bases
- Vertically adjustable arms available in many types and sizes
Compared to standard pallet racks, cantilever racks are:
- Easier to use: With no front column in the way, cantilever racks are faster to load and unload
- More flexible: Loads may be placed anywhere along the entire length of a row on a cantilever rack.
- More compact: The lack of a front column saves horizontal space normally lost to rack structure.
- More selective: Any load or storage slot is immediately accessible.
- More economical: Both reduced handling times and increased space utilization make cantilever racks more cost-efficient.
- More adaptable: Cantilever racks can store nearly any type of load. They are especially useful for storing long, bulky, or oddly-shaped loads.