Advanced Equipment Company has adopted strict procedures to conduct business safely.
As an essential supplier of equipment and solutions to the Supply Chain Industry, we’re keeping our doors open to support you.
We’re committed to serving you in the safest manner possible. In response to the COVID-19 situation, we’ve put new procedures in place, as outlined by the CDC, to ensure the safety of our employees as well as you, our customers.
- Our offices remain open and staffed. We’ve adopted a daily schedule of cleaning the office, all work surfaces, and equipment with antiviral cleaners.
- In order to limit any potential spread of COVID-19, all employees have been asked to refrain from shaking hands with our clients and maintain a respectful distance.
- We understand that some work cannot be done remotely. If an in-person, on-site visit is required, we will perform all necessary tasks in the safest manner. We’ll take the highest precaution with social distancing, while adhering to your own crisis requirements.
- Our sales team is equipped with their own PPE kits and hand sanitizers to keep everyone safe when travel is necessary.
- All employees have been asked to stay at home if they are showing any symptoms of illness.
The Supply Chain Industry needs to remain strong during this crisis.
Our goal remains – to successfully support you, control cost, minimize risk to your operations, increase efficiency and profitability. If we all work safely, we can we can accomplish this.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.