Serving North Carolina
I’ve been with Advanced Equipment Company since 1994. Starting out in inside sales, I assisted with allied product sales and sales support.
In May of 2001, I was promoted to outside sales as a Material Handling Specialist, responsible for sales and integration of Material Handling and Automation Systems.
Applications engineering and layout design, pallet handling, accumulation systems, furniture industry, ergonomic and lift-assist equipment, and project management of system installations.
- Packaging Line Integration – Turnkey Installation including conveyance, custom
material handling, work stations, and integrated controls.
- Distribution Center Conveyor Systems
- Mobile Aisle Pallet Rack Systems
- Automatic Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Ergonomic Lift and Positioning Equipment
- Heavy Material Lifts for Floor to Floor Applications and Mezzanines
- Modular Offices & In-Plant Modular Buildings
- Safety Guarding (custom and standard)
- Implemented conveyor systems for Pallet Handling, Roll Handling, Carton Handling and Transportation, Carton Accumulation, Bottling, and Gravity Conveyor Systems.
- Implemented lift tables for furniture industry inspection and assembly, roll handling, assembly line assembly, etc.
- Implemented other products, including Mobile Storage for Racks and Shelving, Jib Cranes, Bridge Cranes, Pallet Rack, In-Plant Offices, Wire Partitions, etc.
How can I help you?
I welcome the chance to work with you on your material handling project! Contact me today.