Serving South Carolina
Brian has been providing integrated material handling and storage solutions for over 20 years. Brian’s career started as an Electrical Engineer with an Automated Guided Vehicle company for 13 years before leaving the company and moving into a unique sales role at AEC.
Now Brian’s mission is to use his engineering background and extensive knowledge base of a wide variety of products to produce custom solutions that solve customer’s needs. With a strong background in project management along with an extensive knowledge of system applications, he continues to build lasting customer relationships by listening to the customers’ needs and providing proven solutions.
He enjoys cycling and triathlons, as well as spending time with family.
- Packaging Line Integration – Turnkey Installation including conveyance, custom material handling, work stations, and integrated controls.
- Sortation and Accumulation Conveyor Systems for Palletizing and Robotic Work Cells
- Distribution Center Conveyor Systems
- Mobile Aisle Pallet Rack Systems
- Automatic Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Ergonomic Lift and Positioning Equipment
- Heavy Material Lifts for Floor to Floor Applications and Mezzanines
- Modular Offices & In-Plant Modular Buildings
- Safety Guarding (custom and standard)
- Wide variety of product handling projects, from case conveyor sorting and merging, to palletizers, to unique custom applications for changing the orientation of medical containers on a leak detection line.
- Large custom conveyor layouts for food and beverage, merging 5-8 conveyor lines into a central palletizing location.
- Created a custom industrial lift application, enabling the ergonomic handling of power transformers for operator workstations.
- Overhead conveyor handling of appliances for leak detection, with integrated merge into floor conveyor system.
- Industrial vacuum lift and crane integration for removing sound equipment from customer return cases for inspection, and then resale or disposal. Included vacuum lifters to remove equipment from return boxes and placement and conveying of equipment to testing cells. Also included removal of trash on a separate conveyor to a trash compactor.
How can I help you?
Please call or email me with any product or service questions and I’ll promptly respond with a solution that fits your application. I’m looking forward to assisting you.