Serving North Carolina
Brad is no stranger to his territory, as he grew up on a tobacco farm in Eastern North Carolina. At the age of 20, he left the farm life to pursue a career in Material Handling that took him on many adventures. While working in Iowa six years later, he met his wonderful wife Jody and moved out to the Midwest. Once he established himself there, he started his own AGV installation business that took him as far as East Asia to install projects. Wanting to remain closer to home, Brad took a position with a Midwestern AGV company where he moved up quickly from Installer to Lead System Engineer. After a few years of system design, Brad moved into sales. In 2017, Brad and his family moved back to his home soil of rural Eastern North Carolina.
Brad has degrees in Electrical Engineering Technology as well as a Master’s in Business Administration. He has over 18 years in the material handling industry, doing everything from sales, project management, design and installation. With his technical knowledge and business acumen, he excels at building lasting relationships with his customers by helping them to successfully create and implement projects that consistently exceed their expectations.
- Packaging Line Integration – Turnkey Installation including conveyance, custom
material handling, work stations, and integrated controls.
- Sortation and Accumulation Conveyor Systems.
- Distribution Center Conveyor Systems
- Mobile Aisle Pallet Rack Systems
- Automatic Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Ergonomic Lift and Positioning Equipment
- Heavy Material Lifts for Floor to Floor Applications and Mezzanines
- Modular Office
- Safety Guarding (custom and standard)
How can I assist you?
Please call or email me with any product or service questions and I’ll promptly respond with a solution that fits your application. I’m looking forward to assisting you.