Shelving and rack supported mezzanine work platforms are an economical solution help you regain space with a new floor level.
Work platforms, built using steel shelving units or standard pallet rack uprights for support, may be constructed with an open deck upper level or catwalks. Standard units may span up to 12 feet, but can be custom designed for larger clearances. The depth can be any size that fits into your warehouse space.
Engineered safety assurance:
- Designed, engineered, and installed to your business process specifications
- Compliant with the International Building Code (IBC)
- Seismic zone compliant
Additional benefits from mezzanine storage systems:
- Expands your work area and storage capabilities
- Provides more walk space under and above your platform floor
- Can provide temporary fix to space constraints within leased buildings
- Production doesn’t have to be stopped – unlike warehouse reconstruction
Work Platform Accessories
Storage platform accessories such as a variety of floor decking, gates, guard rail, vertical lifts, stairs, and flooring options can be customized to fit your needs perfectly.